Monday, March 26, 2012

Introduction

Hello!

My mom and I started a blog to share our meals with you. I am 25, in nursing school in Seattle, and my mom works in a private college in Northfield, Minnesota. We started cooking together after I lived with her after college, and now that we live apart, it is something we can share over the phone and via email. She comes up with an idea from either a blog, a book, or pinterest, and I tweak it to my own preference. We go back and forth with ideas and this way, come up with something that is perfect for our wallets and pallets.
We both strive for about 80-90% raw meals (all foods in their natural state and heated minimally) so that leads to no dairy, no meat, no processed foods, and minimal gluten products. But that leaves us with amazing greens, nuts, seeds, grains, and colorful fruits.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to e-mail us at foodmomdaughter@gmail.com
Kelsey (daughter) and Mary (mother)

No comments:

Post a Comment